SecureIT 2014 will discuss issues such as threat of cyber terrorism, data security, and security against malware, use of IT in border security and in disaster management. The event will place the spotlight on the most pressing cyber security, disaster management and physical security related challenges being faced by the governments around the world.
The ultimate aim of the event is to lead to the development of proactive prevention and protection strategies
- Enabling critical government organisations to stay ahead of the ever changing threats
- Mitigating internal threats while training the staff on new technologies
- Minimising risks to citizens and infrastructure in times of disaster
- Providing physical security to important installations
- Tackling Weaponised Malware
- To provide a platform to stakeholders to address various issues and the challenges